Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013


My Goals for this year:

1. Don't stress - I know easy to say in the summer when no new mandates have hit the classroom.  But, seriously I think I need to not sweat the small stuff and remember that this to will change.  My motto for the year - "It's all good."

2. Technology - I am blessed to have several great technology tools in my classroom.  I have an Promethean Activboard, a doc camera, a couple of computers and a set of Promethean ActivEspressions (learner response devices). I plan to be more purposeful in the use of the technology and hopefully buddy up with an upper grade teacher to create some multimedia reports.

3. Hands-on - I hope to incorporate more hands on experiences in the classroom.  I have lots of hands on lessons in math, but I want more hands on activities for science and social studies.


The link above will take you to Flying into First Grade's Blog.  Join the Linky Party and share your goals for the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment