Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week - Monday 10 Fun Things About Me










1. I teach first grade.  I have taught for 25 years and 23 have been in first.  I absolutely love teaching first graders.  They are so anxious to learn new things.

2. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Greg, for 24 years.  He is my best friend and can't imagine life without him.

3. I have 2 children, Aaron and Shaina.  They are my pride and joy.  I have been so blessed to be given the opportunity to watch them grow into fabulous young adults.

4.  I have a dog, Max.  He is part Great Dane and part Hound.  He is the biggest goofball. He is 70 lbs. and thinks he is a lap dog.

5. My favorite color is yellow. 

6. I listen to Christian Pop music on my radio.  It is inspiring to listen to.

7. I enjoy walking on the beach.  It is such a peaceful place to gather my thoughts.

8. Romantic Comedies are my favorite movies to watch. You've Got Mail would be my all time fave. 

9. My favorite food is PIZZA.  Love it, love it, love it.  

10. When I am alone in the car, I sing loudly(but not good) with the radio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment